Washington, May 6 : Aneurin Barnard has revealed that he had to step into an agoraphobic''s shoes to look convincing for his love in the movie `Citadel'.
The 24-year-old actor plays the role of an agoraphobic father in Ciaran Foy''s thriller.
The actor said that the movie is an `under-the-skin' thriller and that he had to live the character for over two months. Revealing more about his tryst with the role, he said that it is very difficult to play an agoraphobic, especially with a baby.
Discussing as to how he prepared for the character he played, the Welsh actor said that he spent time with some agoraphobics and also went to see therapists, who work with people suffering from it.
The actor who has already made his name in musical Spring Awakening and BBC Four film `We''ll take Manhattan' wishes to work with Dame Judi Dench and Sir Anthony Hopkins. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes