Washington, May 6 : Aneurin Barnard has revealed that he had to step into an agoraphobic''s shoes to look convincing for his love in the movie `Citadel'.
The 24-year-old actor plays the role of an agoraphobic father in Ciaran Foy''s thriller.
The actor said that the movie is an `under-the-skin' thriller and that he had to live the character for over two months. Revealing more about his tryst with the role, he said that it is very difficult to play an agoraphobic, especially with a baby.
Discussing as to how he prepared for the character he played, the Welsh actor said that he spent time with some agoraphobics and also went to see therapists, who work with people suffering from it.
The actor who has already made his name in musical Spring Awakening and BBC Four film `We''ll take Manhattan' wishes to work with Dame Judi Dench and Sir Anthony Hopkins. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach