New York, July 19 : Soon-to be launched biography of Angelina Jolie might change the way people think about the star, claims the author.
Andrew Morton, author of the upcoming book "Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography," has revealed many unknown things about Jolie in the book.
"Angelina Jolie is a woman who lives in plain sight. But what you see is certainly not what you get, as I discovered when I started to look at the reality of her life as opposed to the public image," the New York Daily News quoted Morton as saying.
"I think my biography will genuinely change the way people view her - and the way she sees herself."
On Jolie's obsession with death Morton said: "She wants to see what it''s like on the other side. It''s not that she wants to kill herself; she is curious about the experience of death."
Morton, who became famous with his sensational best-selling bio `Diana: Her True Story' has promised that his latest book, due out Aug. 3, would expose the woman he describes as "one of the most fascinating and enigmatic celebrities on the planet" for who she really is.
"Over the last year, I have spoken to everyone from ambassadors to directors, fellow actors and even her one-time drug dealer to present a compelling portrait of a beguiling yet elusive woman," added Morton.
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings