Washington, August 31 : Hollywood icon Raquel Welch has said that though Lindsay Lohan "misbehaves terribly" she feels sorry for her because it always seems to be "open season" to criticise her.
The 70-year-old actress accepts the 25-year-old actress - who has been to rehab several times and had numerous run-ins with the police - has many self-made problems but believes it''s about time she was given a break from the relentless interest in her personal life.
"I''m the antidote to Lindsay Lohan. I know she misbehaves terribly, but sometimes it just seems like it''s open season on her," Contactmusic quoted her as telling AARP VIVA magazine.
Raquel said that the pressure of making it in Hollywood makes young actresses go off the rail.
"(In Hollywood) it''s `My self-esteem,' my self-this,' `my self-that'. Believe me, I''ve been there - I''m an actress. At one point you just get nauseous with it and think, ''I have to take my mind off myself!'" she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach