Washington, August 31 : Hollywood icon Raquel Welch has said that though Lindsay Lohan "misbehaves terribly" she feels sorry for her because it always seems to be "open season" to criticise her.
The 70-year-old actress accepts the 25-year-old actress - who has been to rehab several times and had numerous run-ins with the police - has many self-made problems but believes it''s about time she was given a break from the relentless interest in her personal life.
"I''m the antidote to Lindsay Lohan. I know she misbehaves terribly, but sometimes it just seems like it''s open season on her," Contactmusic quoted her as telling AARP VIVA magazine.
Raquel said that the pressure of making it in Hollywood makes young actresses go off the rail.
"(In Hollywood) it''s `My self-esteem,' my self-this,' `my self-that'. Believe me, I''ve been there - I''m an actress. At one point you just get nauseous with it and think, ''I have to take my mind off myself!'" she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes