Washington, August 31 : Hollywood icon Raquel Welch has said that though Lindsay Lohan "misbehaves terribly" she feels sorry for her because it always seems to be "open season" to criticise her.
The 70-year-old actress accepts the 25-year-old actress - who has been to rehab several times and had numerous run-ins with the police - has many self-made problems but believes it''s about time she was given a break from the relentless interest in her personal life.
"I''m the antidote to Lindsay Lohan. I know she misbehaves terribly, but sometimes it just seems like it''s open season on her," Contactmusic quoted her as telling AARP VIVA magazine.
Raquel said that the pressure of making it in Hollywood makes young actresses go off the rail.
"(In Hollywood) it''s `My self-esteem,' my self-this,' `my self-that'. Believe me, I''ve been there - I''m an actress. At one point you just get nauseous with it and think, ''I have to take my mind off myself!'" she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz