London, Nov 25 : Salma Hayek has revealed that it was “crazy” to work with Antonio Banderas on the new Shrek spin-off ‘Puss in Boots’.
The 45-year-old actress, who is a long-standing friend of the Spanish actor, said that the two had great chemistry while working on the animated film.
Hayek plays Kitty Softpaws alongside Banderas, who took on his famous role of Puss in the ‘Shrek’ series.
“There’s never a dull moment with Antonio,” the Telegraph quoted Hayek as saying.
“Just when you think you’re becoming bored of him, he becomes crazier,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes