London, Nov 25 : Salma Hayek has revealed that it was “crazy” to work with Antonio Banderas on the new Shrek spin-off ‘Puss in Boots’.
The 45-year-old actress, who is a long-standing friend of the Spanish actor, said that the two had great chemistry while working on the animated film.
Hayek plays Kitty Softpaws alongside Banderas, who took on his famous role of Puss in the ‘Shrek’ series.
“There’s never a dull moment with Antonio,” the Telegraph quoted Hayek as saying.
“Just when you think you’re becoming bored of him, he becomes crazier,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers