London, Nov 25 : Salma Hayek has revealed that it was “crazy” to work with Antonio Banderas on the new Shrek spin-off ‘Puss in Boots’.
The 45-year-old actress, who is a long-standing friend of the Spanish actor, said that the two had great chemistry while working on the animated film.
Hayek plays Kitty Softpaws alongside Banderas, who took on his famous role of Puss in the ‘Shrek’ series.
“There’s never a dull moment with Antonio,” the Telegraph quoted Hayek as saying.
“Just when you think you’re becoming bored of him, he becomes crazier,” she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz