London, Nov 25 : Salma Hayek has revealed that it was “crazy” to work with Antonio Banderas on the new Shrek spin-off ‘Puss in Boots’.
The 45-year-old actress, who is a long-standing friend of the Spanish actor, said that the two had great chemistry while working on the animated film.
Hayek plays Kitty Softpaws alongside Banderas, who took on his famous role of Puss in the ‘Shrek’ series.
“There’s never a dull moment with Antonio,” the Telegraph quoted Hayek as saying.
“Just when you think you’re becoming bored of him, he becomes crazier,” she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach