New York, Mar 15 : Canadian singer Avril Lavigne is said to have recently got a new tattoo in the form of a safety pin during a girls'' night out.
Lavigne, 26, had swore she would not get anymore tattoos done, but it seems to have slipped her mind as she tweeted about getting one on her neck.
"Girls day!!!!!! Listening to my new record with my girls and catching up," the New York Daily News quoted her as tweeting.
"Uh-oh girls day turning into girls night ... Should I get a tattoo???? Haha," she stated.
Lavigne kept her more than 720,000 Twitter followers updated on her mini adventure and provided a clue to the design she chose to get permanently inked with.
"It''s comes in handy all the time, it can hurt you, but at the same time keep you together, safety first!" teased the singer, who asked fans to guess what design she chose while posting pictures of the inking process.
"What a great day with my girlfriends. Just being me ... Girl time is always necessary. And I got a tattoo. Holy crap hahah," she wrote after getting her new body art. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach