New York, Mar 15 : Canadian singer Avril Lavigne is said to have recently got a new tattoo in the form of a safety pin during a girls'' night out.
Lavigne, 26, had swore she would not get anymore tattoos done, but it seems to have slipped her mind as she tweeted about getting one on her neck.
"Girls day!!!!!! Listening to my new record with my girls and catching up," the New York Daily News quoted her as tweeting.
"Uh-oh girls day turning into girls night ... Should I get a tattoo???? Haha," she stated.
Lavigne kept her more than 720,000 Twitter followers updated on her mini adventure and provided a clue to the design she chose to get permanently inked with.
"It''s comes in handy all the time, it can hurt you, but at the same time keep you together, safety first!" teased the singer, who asked fans to guess what design she chose while posting pictures of the inking process.
"What a great day with my girlfriends. Just being me ... Girl time is always necessary. And I got a tattoo. Holy crap hahah," she wrote after getting her new body art. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes