London, Apr 14 : Victoria Becham has revealed that her kids like it when she has had a couple of glasses of wine in the evening because it ensures they can get the ultimate treat - sleeping in the same room as mum and dad.
Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz encourage Victoria's supping because it means they can break house rules.
"They cuddle up like little peas in a pod, but only on a non-school night," the Sun quoted her as saying.
To which hubby David adds: "Or when Mummy's had a glass of wine."
The boys, apparently, have countless sleepovers in their parents' bedroom when the Beckhams visit their own vineyard in Napa Valley, California. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz