London, Apr 14 : Victoria Becham has revealed that her kids like it when she has had a couple of glasses of wine in the evening because it ensures they can get the ultimate treat - sleeping in the same room as mum and dad.
Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz encourage Victoria's supping because it means they can break house rules.
"They cuddle up like little peas in a pod, but only on a non-school night," the Sun quoted her as saying.
To which hubby David adds: "Or when Mummy's had a glass of wine."
The boys, apparently, have countless sleepovers in their parents' bedroom when the Beckhams visit their own vineyard in Napa Valley, California. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes