London, Apr 14 : Victoria Becham has revealed that her kids like it when she has had a couple of glasses of wine in the evening because it ensures they can get the ultimate treat - sleeping in the same room as mum and dad.
Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz encourage Victoria's supping because it means they can break house rules.
"They cuddle up like little peas in a pod, but only on a non-school night," the Sun quoted her as saying.
To which hubby David adds: "Or when Mummy's had a glass of wine."
The boys, apparently, have countless sleepovers in their parents' bedroom when the Beckhams visit their own vineyard in Napa Valley, California. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings