London, Apr 14 : Victoria Becham has revealed that her kids like it when she has had a couple of glasses of wine in the evening because it ensures they can get the ultimate treat - sleeping in the same room as mum and dad.
Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz encourage Victoria's supping because it means they can break house rules.
"They cuddle up like little peas in a pod, but only on a non-school night," the Sun quoted her as saying.
To which hubby David adds: "Or when Mummy's had a glass of wine."
The boys, apparently, have countless sleepovers in their parents' bedroom when the Beckhams visit their own vineyard in Napa Valley, California. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers