Los Angeles, April 21 - Singer Justin Bieber, who does not even have a motorcycle riding license, has spent $20,000 on a limited edition arctic white silk Ducati Superbike 848 EVO.
The 18-year-old singer chose the bike on the recommendation of his friend and mentor Usher, who has the same model in black. Bieber took delivery of the vehicle this week, TMZ. com reports.
The "Baby" hitmaker also owns a $160,000 Range Rover, a Batman-themed customised Cadillac and a Ferrari.
The star had previously admitted he has always wanted a motorcycle.
"I got a car for my birthday, Usher helped buy it. Maybe he will get me another car for Christmas. My mom is trying to figure out something to get me. I want a motorcycle. Not a big one, a little pocket one, a small miniature one which is really cool. I do like fast cars," the singer had said in an interview two years back. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach