Washington, Jan 10: Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and kids paid a visit at the fast-food joint, Chuck E. Cheese in Missouri on January 4.
During the two-hour plus visit the clan, including Pitt’s family, feasted on pizza and played arcade games.
A fellow diner said that the ‘Troy’ star was surrounded by a bunch of girls and boys.
“Brad was surrounded by a bunch of girls and boys. Angelina was holding Shiloh. She was so cute!” Us magazine quoted the fellow diner, as saying.
A source said that the Pitt and Jolie were cosy with each other and relaxed with Pitt’s family.
“They like Springfield because no one ever bothers them,” the source said.
Earlier on January 2, Pitt took Jolie and kids to meet his parents. The gang popped by Arris’ Pizza.
The co-owner of the pizza place Tani Kremer said that Pitt-Jolie’s kids were very polite.
“The kids were so polite. Brad and Angelina are great parents,” Kremer said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach