Washington, Apr 17: They might be style icons for the whole world, but for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s kids they are “the dorkiest people on the planet”.
Jolie is convinced Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh will be stunned when they are old enough to appreciate their parents appeal.
“I think our kids will look back on all of that as being really funny when they get older, because they think of us as being really dorky - in fact, the dorkiest people on the planet,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Meanwhile, the mum of four is making a movie The Changeling as a treat for her young sons.
The 33-year-old has taken on the role as a professional killer in the Clint Eastwood movie, to satisfy adopted Maddox and Pax's juvenile blood lust - even though they will be far too young to watch the film in movie theatres.
"In the film I am an assassin, who trains assassins. The boys are very happy about it. It's fun to do action movies when you have boys,” she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers