London, Aug 18 : Hollywood's super couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have enrolled their children to learn how to speak and understand French.
The couple raises six children - Maddox, nine, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. They are keen that the children learn the European language because of their connection with France, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"Right now they're in the French programme and they're doing very well. We want them to learn French and speak French because of our heritage," said Jolie, whose late mother Marcheline Bertrand was of French Canadian descent.
This connect aside, France is special to the couple also because their twin babies Knox and Vivienne were born there in 2008.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers