London, Aug 18 : Hollywood's super couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have enrolled their children to learn how to speak and understand French.
The couple raises six children - Maddox, nine, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. They are keen that the children learn the European language because of their connection with France, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"Right now they're in the French programme and they're doing very well. We want them to learn French and speak French because of our heritage," said Jolie, whose late mother Marcheline Bertrand was of French Canadian descent.
This connect aside, France is special to the couple also because their twin babies Knox and Vivienne were born there in 2008.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach