Washington, Apr 13 : Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who worked together in `Mr. and Mrs. Smith' in 2005, are considering another movie collaboration in Ridley Scott''s new film.
According to Deadline. com, the couple are in talks to appear alongside `Shame's' Michael Fassbender and `No Country For Old Men's' Javier Bardem in `The Counselor', to be directed by Scott.
Filming is set to begin in the next few months - and the movie will shoot in Europe. Both Jolie and Pitt, and Scott have homes in the south of France.
Fassbender will play the title role of a respected lawyer who gets tangled in the drug business, the website revealed.
The film may deal with gritty themes, but it will likely be a family-friendly set: Unlike when they shot Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, are now parents to six kids. Until now they have alternated film projects so one parent is always off.
"We're not ones to repeat ourselves, but we'd like to, because right now, we're hopscotching with films so one can be with the kids and one's free to work," People magazine quoted Pitt said last May of reteaming on screen with Jolie.
"And why aren't we doing [movies] together? Why aren't we doing everything together?" he said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers