Washington, Apr 12 : Bristol Palin's former boyfriend Levi Johnston has said that he doesn't "feel like a dad" to his first son, Tripp with the former Alaskan Governor's daughter.
The 21-year-old and his pregnant girlfriend Sunny Oglesby said that she accidentally got pregnant, but that they're hoping Tripp will be a "big brother" to their new baby.
"There was a time we went to the cabin and forgot the birth control pills and, you know, about a month later we found out we were having a baby," Radar Online quoted Johnston as telling The Insider's Brook Anderson.
He said that he hasn't seen his son with Sarah Palin's daughter recently.
"I love Tripp more than anything and he is my son but I don't feel like a dad to him. Not by choice .hopefully one day I can be," he said.
Johnston girlfriend leaped to his defense, saying, "I'm tired of people thinking that my boyfriend's a bad father especially now that I'm having his baby. I don't want people thinking that about him."
When asked if he is a deadbeat dad, Johnston denies saying, "No, and I never will be." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes