Washington, Apr 12 : Bristol Palin's former boyfriend Levi Johnston has said that he doesn't "feel like a dad" to his first son, Tripp with the former Alaskan Governor's daughter.
The 21-year-old and his pregnant girlfriend Sunny Oglesby said that she accidentally got pregnant, but that they're hoping Tripp will be a "big brother" to their new baby.
"There was a time we went to the cabin and forgot the birth control pills and, you know, about a month later we found out we were having a baby," Radar Online quoted Johnston as telling The Insider's Brook Anderson.
He said that he hasn't seen his son with Sarah Palin's daughter recently.
"I love Tripp more than anything and he is my son but I don't feel like a dad to him. Not by choice .hopefully one day I can be," he said.
Johnston girlfriend leaped to his defense, saying, "I'm tired of people thinking that my boyfriend's a bad father especially now that I'm having his baby. I don't want people thinking that about him."
When asked if he is a deadbeat dad, Johnston denies saying, "No, and I never will be." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz