Washington, Apr 12 : Bristol Palin's former boyfriend Levi Johnston has said that he doesn't "feel like a dad" to his first son, Tripp with the former Alaskan Governor's daughter.
The 21-year-old and his pregnant girlfriend Sunny Oglesby said that she accidentally got pregnant, but that they're hoping Tripp will be a "big brother" to their new baby.
"There was a time we went to the cabin and forgot the birth control pills and, you know, about a month later we found out we were having a baby," Radar Online quoted Johnston as telling The Insider's Brook Anderson.
He said that he hasn't seen his son with Sarah Palin's daughter recently.
"I love Tripp more than anything and he is my son but I don't feel like a dad to him. Not by choice .hopefully one day I can be," he said.
Johnston girlfriend leaped to his defense, saying, "I'm tired of people thinking that my boyfriend's a bad father especially now that I'm having his baby. I don't want people thinking that about him."
When asked if he is a deadbeat dad, Johnston denies saying, "No, and I never will be." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach