Washington, Jan 26 : Bruce Jenner has revealed that he had no idea that his stepdaughter Kim Kardeshian was getting divorced until he read it in the newspaper.
The reality TV star insists that thought he knew something was wrong in Kardashian's marriage but he was the "last to know" that she had split from husband Kris Humphries within 72 days of marriage last October.
"I found out she was getting divorced by hearing about it on the news and stuff," Contactmusic quoted him as telling America's OK! Magazine.
"I was the last to know. But I could hear telephone conversations in other rooms happening, and I knew something was up, but I didn't know it was that bad until after," he said.
Though Bruce has given Kim advice in the past, he insists he is not getting involved in her current situation because he thinks it is best to stay out of personal matters.
"I'm smart enough to stay out of all those things. I have given them advice through out the years, but in this particular case I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to ... you don't get involved in love. Just hope for the best," he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers