Washington, Jan 26 : Bruce Jenner has revealed that he had no idea that his stepdaughter Kim Kardeshian was getting divorced until he read it in the newspaper.
The reality TV star insists that thought he knew something was wrong in Kardashian's marriage but he was the "last to know" that she had split from husband Kris Humphries within 72 days of marriage last October.
"I found out she was getting divorced by hearing about it on the news and stuff," Contactmusic quoted him as telling America's OK! Magazine.
"I was the last to know. But I could hear telephone conversations in other rooms happening, and I knew something was up, but I didn't know it was that bad until after," he said.
Though Bruce has given Kim advice in the past, he insists he is not getting involved in her current situation because he thinks it is best to stay out of personal matters.
"I'm smart enough to stay out of all those things. I have given them advice through out the years, but in this particular case I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to ... you don't get involved in love. Just hope for the best," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach