Washington, Apr 5 : Bruce Willis has revealed that he wants to donate his ski resort in Idaho to a worthy charity.
The 57-year-old actor, who became a father for the fourth time when wife Emma Heming gave birth to daughter Mabel on Sunday, is keen on giving the Soldier Mountain ski area in Fairfield to the right nonprofit organisation.
The `Die Hard' star bought the facility in the 1990s when he moved into the region with ex-wife Demi Moore, and has already put his home in nearby Hailey on the market for 9.5 million pounds, along with his local bar and nightclub, The Mint, which is listed at 2.5 million pounds.
According to the Idaho Mountain Express, the local Soldier Mountain Recreation Association is keen to take the actor up on his offer.
"If we can get our ducks in a row, seek sponsors and new members, we would like to transfer the Forest Service permit and continue operations," Contactmusic quoted John Palan, member and Soldier Mountain employee as saying.
Although, he added that the area has been operating at a loss for several years.
The family-friendly area boasts 1,150 acres of in-bounds terrain, three lifts and a vertical rise of 1,425 feet. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers