Los Angeles, May 13 - Singer Mariah Carey showed up at a gay bar in Los Angeles and partied hard.
Carey was seen at The Abbey Food in West Hollywood Wednesday.
"There was no formal announcement that she arrived at the club, but she and her friend B. Scott held court at one of the main dance floor tables - so she was very visible," people. com quoted a source as saying.
"She was very nice and gracious. But a security guard had to stay by her booth to control her fans," the source added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes