Los Angeles, May 13 - Singer Mariah Carey showed up at a gay bar in Los Angeles and partied hard.
Carey was seen at The Abbey Food in West Hollywood Wednesday.
"There was no formal announcement that she arrived at the club, but she and her friend B. Scott held court at one of the main dance floor tables - so she was very visible," people. com quoted a source as saying.
"She was very nice and gracious. But a security guard had to stay by her booth to control her fans," the source added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach