Los Angeles, May 13 - Singer Mariah Carey showed up at a gay bar in Los Angeles and partied hard.
Carey was seen at The Abbey Food in West Hollywood Wednesday.
"There was no formal announcement that she arrived at the club, but she and her friend B. Scott held court at one of the main dance floor tables - so she was very visible," people. com quoted a source as saying.
"She was very nice and gracious. But a security guard had to stay by her booth to control her fans," the source added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz