Washington, May 10 : Carmen Electra and Rob Patterson have called off their engagement, although they remain close and continue to live in the same house.
The couple had announced their plans for marriage in 2008 but were still to set a wedding date.
“It’s off. She hasn’t been wearing her ring for a while, but they’re good friends and it’s been really hard for them to fully separate.” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Life ‘n’ Style magazine.
The news of the split emerges a day after she was unveiled as a celebrity contestant on new U. S. TV dating show The Choice.
“Carmen’s really nervous about getting back into the dating pool, so keeping Rob around makes her feel less anxious about being single. It’s not like they’ll get back together. The romance part is dead. They’re done,” the insider added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes