Washington, May 10 : Carmen Electra and Rob Patterson have called off their engagement, although they remain close and continue to live in the same house.
The couple had announced their plans for marriage in 2008 but were still to set a wedding date.
“It’s off. She hasn’t been wearing her ring for a while, but they’re good friends and it’s been really hard for them to fully separate.” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Life ‘n’ Style magazine.
The news of the split emerges a day after she was unveiled as a celebrity contestant on new U. S. TV dating show The Choice.
“Carmen’s really nervous about getting back into the dating pool, so keeping Rob around makes her feel less anxious about being single. It’s not like they’ll get back together. The romance part is dead. They’re done,” the insider added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings