Washington, May 10 : Carmen Electra and Rob Patterson have called off their engagement, although they remain close and continue to live in the same house.
The couple had announced their plans for marriage in 2008 but were still to set a wedding date.
“It’s off. She hasn’t been wearing her ring for a while, but they’re good friends and it’s been really hard for them to fully separate.” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Life ‘n’ Style magazine.
The news of the split emerges a day after she was unveiled as a celebrity contestant on new U. S. TV dating show The Choice.
“Carmen’s really nervous about getting back into the dating pool, so keeping Rob around makes her feel less anxious about being single. It’s not like they’ll get back together. The romance part is dead. They’re done,” the insider added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach