London, May 3 - A representative for Jim Carrey has confirmed the actor is "single and dating" following reports of a new romance.
The actor split from his long term partner, Jenny MCCarthy, last year and has since been linked to a number of different women, reports contactmusic. com.
He was recently spotted enjoying a night out with aspiring runway star Anchal Joseph, sparking rumours they had struck up a new relationship, but Carrey's representative is adamant and says "The Mask" star is not settling down.
"Jim doesn't have a girlfriend. He's single and dating," he said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers