London, May 3 - A representative for Jim Carrey has confirmed the actor is "single and dating" following reports of a new romance.
The actor split from his long term partner, Jenny MCCarthy, last year and has since been linked to a number of different women, reports contactmusic. com.
He was recently spotted enjoying a night out with aspiring runway star Anchal Joseph, sparking rumours they had struck up a new relationship, but Carrey's representative is adamant and says "The Mask" star is not settling down.
"Jim doesn't have a girlfriend. He's single and dating," he said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach