Washington, Nov 2 : Charlie Sheen is about to be single again, for the actor and his wife Brooke Mueller have filed for divorce.
The duo signed a 43-page property settlement document back in May, in which they divided all their assets and agreed on child custody, reports TMZ. com.
According to divorce papers, Brooke and Charlie get joint legal custody of their two kids. Brooke gets primary physical custody and Charlie gets visitation.
Brooke gets 55,000-dollar-a-month in child support, and according to the doc, "Under no circumstances shall the child support paid by Charlie for Bob and Max be less than the child support paid by Charlie to Denise Richards for Sam and Lola."
Brooke gets cash from several income sources, plus a lump sum parting gift of 757,689.70 dollar.
Charlie gets the family house and to keep his 5.6dollar 5.45 million dollar watch collection but has to pay Brooke around 1 mil dollar.
In the docs, Charlie lists their date of separation as 12/25/09 -- the day he was arrested in Aspen for a domestic incident involving Brooke.
However, people broke the story that the divorce is being filed today. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach