New York, June 17 : American actor Charlie Sheen will lose more than half a million dollars and custody of his two kids if he divorces wife Brooke Mueller, as per divorce documents posted on website TMZ.
If the couple get divorced, Mueller will take primary custody of their twin sons, Bob and Max, 750,000 dollars and monthly child support of 50,000 dollars, according to the report.
The 44-year-old actor will get a chance to meet the children for three weekends every month, reports the New York Post.
The couple's irritable marriage isn't over yet, since documents say that no one has filed for a divorce yet.
But according to TMZ, the Two and a Half Men actor has already signed additional paperwork asking to dissolve the marriage. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals