New York, June 17 : American actor Charlie Sheen will lose more than half a million dollars and custody of his two kids if he divorces wife Brooke Mueller, as per divorce documents posted on website TMZ.
If the couple get divorced, Mueller will take primary custody of their twin sons, Bob and Max, 750,000 dollars and monthly child support of 50,000 dollars, according to the report.
The 44-year-old actor will get a chance to meet the children for three weekends every month, reports the New York Post.
The couple's irritable marriage isn't over yet, since documents say that no one has filed for a divorce yet.
But according to TMZ, the Two and a Half Men actor has already signed additional paperwork asking to dissolve the marriage. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes