Washington, May 3 : Actor Charlie Sheen''s divorce with estranged wife, Brooke Mueller has been finalized after six months of filing the petition.
As per the custody agreement, the former “Two and a Half Men” star will pay Mueller 55,000 dollars a month to support the former couple’s twin sons, Bob and Max.
Mueller will also receive a lump sum of 757,698.70 dollars as well as a 1 million dollar buyout of the couple’s former home, which Sheen will keep, reports Fox News.
According to TMZ, the custody agreement terms took very long, causing delay in the proceedings, especially in the light of recent developments between Sheen and Mueller.
The legal documents have reportedly stated that "under no circumstances shall the child support paid by Charlie for his sons, Bob and Max be less than the child support paid by Charlie to his other ex-wife, Denise Richards for his daughters, Sam and Lola." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals