London, April 28 - Singer Cheryl Cole has apparently decided to give online dating a go.
"Cheryl's pals are urging her to go for it. She wasn't sure at first, but now thinks, 'What have I got to lose?' after their success," a source told thesun. co. uk.
"She can get to know someone rather than have them form an opinion of her because of her fame and who she is," the source added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals