London, Aug 16 : Footballer Wayne Rooney’s wife Coleen dressed her son Kai as animated hero Woody of ‘Toy Story’.
Proud mum Coleen posted a picture of Kai, who is 20-months-old, dressed as Woody, on her Twitter page with the caption, “My little Woody”, the Sun reported.
The lovable character, voiced by Tom Hanks, was created by Pixar Films in 1995 and has starred in three movies, including last year’s smash hit ‘Toy Story 3’.
The snap also showed the weird likeness between Manchester United ace Wayne Rooney and his toddler son. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach