London, July 29 : Australian singer Dannii Minogue is recording a new album with songs written by a `X Factor' contestant she had mentored.
Minogue, 38, teamed up with Ruth Lorenzo, 27, to work on songs and they have even been in the studio to record one.
Lorenzo finished fifth behind Alexandra Burke two years ago.
Lorenzo had played the number, `Because You're Beautiful', to the then pregnant `X Factor' co-judge, as they had dinner.
"She was rocking out with her big belly doing air guitar. She loved it. I said if she wanted to sing it she could have it. We got in the studio and it was so much fun," the Sun quoted Lorenzo as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz