London, July 29 : Australian singer Dannii Minogue is recording a new album with songs written by a `X Factor' contestant she had mentored.
Minogue, 38, teamed up with Ruth Lorenzo, 27, to work on songs and they have even been in the studio to record one.
Lorenzo finished fifth behind Alexandra Burke two years ago.
Lorenzo had played the number, `Because You're Beautiful', to the then pregnant `X Factor' co-judge, as they had dinner.
"She was rocking out with her big belly doing air guitar. She loved it. I said if she wanted to sing it she could have it. We got in the studio and it was so much fun," the Sun quoted Lorenzo as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers