London, Dec 19: David Beckham has bought a Christmas gift for his wife Victoria – a “toilet” read, worth a whopping 750 pounds.
The expensive book is one of just 2,000 copies of Valentino Garavani: First Name in Fashion.
The tome features pictures from one of Posh’s favourite designers Valentino’s career.
It also includes commentary from some of the leading fashion writers.
Each copy is covered in an “elegant” cloth and comes in a clamshell box, finished in silk tinted in Valentino red.
“It will make for some good toilet reading for Victoria, ” The Sun quoted a source, as saying.
“Most people might get a puzzle or gardening book in their stocking - but Posh gets this, ” the source added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach