London, Nov 14 : David Haye continued to thrill ‘I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here’ fans on the Tuesday episode, as the former WBA heavyweight champion took to the camp stream to take a dip and displayed his honed body in all its glory, complete with muscular six pack and pecs.
Haye happily paddled and posed with his chest on display, as he threw his hair back into the water to shower, the Daily Mail reported.
Viewers of ‘I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here’ have been watching in anticipation to see which star will take over Myleene Klass’s crown in the shower scenes.
And unfortunately for bikini-clad Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts, it looks like Haye is a serious contender.
The retired heavyweight champion took advantage of the jungle shower and wasn’t at all shy about flaunting his perfectly toned derriere in front of the cameras just a day earlier. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach