London, Nov 14 : David Haye continued to thrill ‘I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here’ fans on the Tuesday episode, as the former WBA heavyweight champion took to the camp stream to take a dip and displayed his honed body in all its glory, complete with muscular six pack and pecs.
Haye happily paddled and posed with his chest on display, as he threw his hair back into the water to shower, the Daily Mail reported.
Viewers of ‘I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here’ have been watching in anticipation to see which star will take over Myleene Klass’s crown in the shower scenes.
And unfortunately for bikini-clad Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts, it looks like Haye is a serious contender.
The retired heavyweight champion took advantage of the jungle shower and wasn’t at all shy about flaunting his perfectly toned derriere in front of the cameras just a day earlier. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes