London, Sep 5 : Pregnant Celine Dion has proved she is in good health as she posed with her family for a French magazine- 7 Jours, following reports about her hospitalisation.
Dion, 42, has opened up about her pregnancy for the magazine and is looking radiant as she posed for a series of snaps, showing off her big baby bump, alongside husband Rene Angelil and son Rene Charles, reports dailystar. co. uk.
Earlier there were reports that she was unwell and had to be admitted to hospital for emergency treatment.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach