London, Sep 5 : Pregnant Celine Dion has proved she is in good health as she posed with her family for a French magazine- 7 Jours, following reports about her hospitalisation.
Dion, 42, has opened up about her pregnancy for the magazine and is looking radiant as she posed for a series of snaps, showing off her big baby bump, alongside husband Rene Angelil and son Rene Charles, reports dailystar. co. uk.
Earlier there were reports that she was unwell and had to be admitted to hospital for emergency treatment.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers