London, Jan 3 - Director Clint Eastwood has become obsessed with a squirrel called Lola and leaves his office door open so that she can come in when he is around.
The 81-year-old came across this squirrel during the shooting for a Warner Bros movie in California.
"Clint leaves the front door open whenever he's inside working so Lola can come and go. He gets a kick out of watching her and always keeps a bag of shelled peanuts on the bottom shelf of a bookcase in case she gets hungry. Clint would be so upset if Lola disappeared. He enjoys her company," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Eastwood as saying. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers