London, Jan 3 - Director Clint Eastwood has become obsessed with a squirrel called Lola and leaves his office door open so that she can come in when he is around.
The 81-year-old came across this squirrel during the shooting for a Warner Bros movie in California.
"Clint leaves the front door open whenever he's inside working so Lola can come and go. He gets a kick out of watching her and always keeps a bag of shelled peanuts on the bottom shelf of a bookcase in case she gets hungry. Clint would be so upset if Lola disappeared. He enjoys her company," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Eastwood as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz