London, Jan 3 - Director Clint Eastwood has become obsessed with a squirrel called Lola and leaves his office door open so that she can come in when he is around.
The 81-year-old came across this squirrel during the shooting for a Warner Bros movie in California.
"Clint leaves the front door open whenever he's inside working so Lola can come and go. He gets a kick out of watching her and always keeps a bag of shelled peanuts on the bottom shelf of a bookcase in case she gets hungry. Clint would be so upset if Lola disappeared. He enjoys her company," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Eastwood as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach