Los Angeles, May 7 - Actor Zac Efron says he did not cash in on his "High School Musical" success because he wanted to focus on his craft.
"There were several avenues I could have gone down after 'High School Musical', but I looked at the long term," contactmusic. com quoted him as saying.
"I wanted to do this for a long time, so I wanted to make this transition slowly. It wasn't so much about keeping the fans but about making sure I was able to focus on my craft and really take a step back, work hard, work with great directors and have a graceful transition," he said.
"I didn't cash in or take the easier route but really focused on learning as I grow. I'm still learning. I'm just very lucky," he said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings