London, Sept 18: Elle Macpherson has been named the greatest model ever in a new poll.
The Australian beauty has left the world stunned since the late 1980s with her curvy 36-25-35 figure.
Nicknamed “The Body”, the 44-year-old stunner has left younger, thinner models trailing in her wake.
She has amassed an estimated 60million pounds fortune.
The second place on the list was conquered by American Cindy Crawford, with the British “original supermodel” Twiggy in third place.
Other beauties Kate Moss and Liz Hurley were at No7 and No9.
The poll was commissioned by Debenhams.
“Women prefer curvier figures. They go for girls like Elle and Cindy,” The Sun quoted a rep for Debenhams, as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach