London, November 4 : Victoria Beckham is reportedly planning to launch her own range of ''fun, practical'' children''s clothing.
Her three-year-old fashion line is valued at 15 million pounds and the cost of a simple dress from her clothing line is a thousand pounds.
In what seems to be the effect of having a baby daughter, she is believed to be sketching early designs for the collection that she has shared with footballer husband David Beckham.
“Now Victoria has a family of boys and girls, she wants to reflect that in her fashion work and produce a line of clothes for children too,” the Daily Mail quoted as source as telling Showbiz Spy.
“In some of her down time with Harper, Victoria has been jotting down drawings and coming up with ideas for kids'' clothes that are practical but fun too,” the source said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers