London, November 4 : Victoria Beckham is reportedly planning to launch her own range of ''fun, practical'' children''s clothing.
Her three-year-old fashion line is valued at 15 million pounds and the cost of a simple dress from her clothing line is a thousand pounds.
In what seems to be the effect of having a baby daughter, she is believed to be sketching early designs for the collection that she has shared with footballer husband David Beckham.
“Now Victoria has a family of boys and girls, she wants to reflect that in her fashion work and produce a line of clothes for children too,” the Daily Mail quoted as source as telling Showbiz Spy.
“In some of her down time with Harper, Victoria has been jotting down drawings and coming up with ideas for kids'' clothes that are practical but fun too,” the source said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach