Melbourne, Apr 27 : Heidi Klum has joined forced with Babies `R' Us, the infant department of Toys `R' Us, to design a new children's collection.
The `Truly Scrumptious' range will be launched this September and includes a variety of items for babies.
"I made beds, curtains, blankets, washcloths, bath toys, wall decals, lamps, rugs, hampers, stuffed animals, security blankets and night lights," the Daily Telegraph quoted Klum as telling British Vogue.
"If you think about the nursery, I'm doing everything.
"I tackle everything from shoes, socks, underwear and pyjamas to dresses, jeans, leggings and sweaters," she said.
The supermodel's designs are pretty and practical. Included in her line is a reversible blanket featuring an underwater and jungle scene to "stimulate'' babies' minds.
"It's much better than just lying on a pink blanket,'' she said.
"I think it's something that stimulates brain development.
"I know how important it is for mums to make smart purchases when it comes to shopping for their ever-growing children," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes