Melbourne, Apr 27 : Heidi Klum has joined forced with Babies `R' Us, the infant department of Toys `R' Us, to design a new children's collection.
The `Truly Scrumptious' range will be launched this September and includes a variety of items for babies.
"I made beds, curtains, blankets, washcloths, bath toys, wall decals, lamps, rugs, hampers, stuffed animals, security blankets and night lights," the Daily Telegraph quoted Klum as telling British Vogue.
"If you think about the nursery, I'm doing everything.
"I tackle everything from shoes, socks, underwear and pyjamas to dresses, jeans, leggings and sweaters," she said.
The supermodel's designs are pretty and practical. Included in her line is a reversible blanket featuring an underwater and jungle scene to "stimulate'' babies' minds.
"It's much better than just lying on a pink blanket,'' she said.
"I think it's something that stimulates brain development.
"I know how important it is for mums to make smart purchases when it comes to shopping for their ever-growing children," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals