London, November 20 : Helen Flanagan, who has spent the majority of her time in the `I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' jungle having a rollercoaster time as she faces trial after trial, was given the enjoyable task of clinging on to campmate David Haye on Monday.
The former `Coronation Street' actress has grown on the boxer, who admitted on Monday that he was impressed with how she has developed so far in the camp.
"Out of all of us who has been the King or Queen of the jungle. You're doing the whole show. You've done seven trials in a row," the Daily Mail quoted David as telling her.
"You're the one they're voting for, they vote for a reason because they want to see you. They like you or don't like you, I can't see anyone not liking you, what is there not to like?" he said.
Later David confessed in the Bush Telegraph "She's producing the goods now. Our baby Helen, she's a true trouper and we're quietly confident now that she's going to produce the goods."
The pair seems top have developed a good friendship during their time in the jungle, so much so that the 22-year-old actress happily jumped on David and wrapped her arms around his neck. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes