London, November 20 : Helen Flanagan, who has spent the majority of her time in the `I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' jungle having a rollercoaster time as she faces trial after trial, was given the enjoyable task of clinging on to campmate David Haye on Monday.
The former `Coronation Street' actress has grown on the boxer, who admitted on Monday that he was impressed with how she has developed so far in the camp.
"Out of all of us who has been the King or Queen of the jungle. You're doing the whole show. You've done seven trials in a row," the Daily Mail quoted David as telling her.
"You're the one they're voting for, they vote for a reason because they want to see you. They like you or don't like you, I can't see anyone not liking you, what is there not to like?" he said.
Later David confessed in the Bush Telegraph "She's producing the goods now. Our baby Helen, she's a true trouper and we're quietly confident now that she's going to produce the goods."
The pair seems top have developed a good friendship during their time in the jungle, so much so that the 22-year-old actress happily jumped on David and wrapped her arms around his neck. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach