London, November 20 : Helen Flanagan, who has spent the majority of her time in the `I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' jungle having a rollercoaster time as she faces trial after trial, was given the enjoyable task of clinging on to campmate David Haye on Monday.
The former `Coronation Street' actress has grown on the boxer, who admitted on Monday that he was impressed with how she has developed so far in the camp.
"Out of all of us who has been the King or Queen of the jungle. You're doing the whole show. You've done seven trials in a row," the Daily Mail quoted David as telling her.
"You're the one they're voting for, they vote for a reason because they want to see you. They like you or don't like you, I can't see anyone not liking you, what is there not to like?" he said.
Later David confessed in the Bush Telegraph "She's producing the goods now. Our baby Helen, she's a true trouper and we're quietly confident now that she's going to produce the goods."
The pair seems top have developed a good friendship during their time in the jungle, so much so that the 22-year-old actress happily jumped on David and wrapped her arms around his neck. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings