London, April 9 - "Slumdog Millionaire" star Freida Pinto is "flattered" by rumours linking her to a role in the new 007 movie but insists that she is not "beautiful" enough to play a Bond girl.
"It was very flattering. I don't know if I would have done it. I am too young to be a Bond girl and you need someone more mature and beautiful than me," starpulse. com quoted Frieda as saying.
Frieda was recently reported to have signed up to play Daniel Craig's love interest in the next James Bond blockbuster, which will be directed by Sam Mendes.
A representative for the actress dismissed the rumours, confirming that Pinto has "not been approached" by Bond bosses. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers