London, Dec 9 : Actress Salma Hayek, who is known for her curvaceous body, has revealed that as a teenager she suffered from body confidence crisis.
The Mexican actress while appearing on `The Graham Norton Show' to promote her new film ''Puss In Boots'' confessed to turning to Christ in a bid to boost her assets.
"I was the youngest in class and all these girls were starting to get them (breasts) and I wasn't getting anything - I was really scared," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
"I was getting teased a lot because everyone was older and I was the skinny tomboy," she said.
The 45-year-old even went to a Church where they had a Saint who did a lot of miracle in an effort to get boobs.
"I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles.
"I put my hands in the holy water and went: "Please Jesus give me some boobs,"'' she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes