London, Dec 9 : Actress Salma Hayek, who is known for her curvaceous body, has revealed that as a teenager she suffered from body confidence crisis.
The Mexican actress while appearing on `The Graham Norton Show' to promote her new film ''Puss In Boots'' confessed to turning to Christ in a bid to boost her assets.
"I was the youngest in class and all these girls were starting to get them (breasts) and I wasn't getting anything - I was really scared," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
"I was getting teased a lot because everyone was older and I was the skinny tomboy," she said.
The 45-year-old even went to a Church where they had a Saint who did a lot of miracle in an effort to get boobs.
"I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles.
"I put my hands in the holy water and went: "Please Jesus give me some boobs,"'' she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers