London, Dec 9 : Actress Salma Hayek, who is known for her curvaceous body, has revealed that as a teenager she suffered from body confidence crisis.
The Mexican actress while appearing on `The Graham Norton Show' to promote her new film ''Puss In Boots'' confessed to turning to Christ in a bid to boost her assets.
"I was the youngest in class and all these girls were starting to get them (breasts) and I wasn't getting anything - I was really scared," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
"I was getting teased a lot because everyone was older and I was the skinny tomboy," she said.
The 45-year-old even went to a Church where they had a Saint who did a lot of miracle in an effort to get boobs.
"I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles.
"I put my hands in the holy water and went: "Please Jesus give me some boobs,"'' she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz