London, Apr 9 : Katy Perry has revealed that she is fed up with being famous.
The singer says she despises the fame that her success has brought her, branding it a "disgusting by-product" of what she does.
The 27-year-old singer was recently under intense scrutiny since the end of her marriage to British comedian Russell Brand.
"I'm tired of being famous already! But I'm not tired of creating. Fame is, I think, just a disgusting by-product of what I do," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Teen Vogue magazine.
"It's a delicate creature - a wild animal of sorts.
"It can love you, and then it can attack you. But really, I stopped focusing on what other people think a while ago," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes