London, Apr 9 : Katy Perry has revealed that she is fed up with being famous.
The singer says she despises the fame that her success has brought her, branding it a "disgusting by-product" of what she does.
The 27-year-old singer was recently under intense scrutiny since the end of her marriage to British comedian Russell Brand.
"I'm tired of being famous already! But I'm not tired of creating. Fame is, I think, just a disgusting by-product of what I do," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Teen Vogue magazine.
"It's a delicate creature - a wild animal of sorts.
"It can love you, and then it can attack you. But really, I stopped focusing on what other people think a while ago," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers