London, Apr 9 : Katy Perry has revealed that she is fed up with being famous.
The singer says she despises the fame that her success has brought her, branding it a "disgusting by-product" of what she does.
The 27-year-old singer was recently under intense scrutiny since the end of her marriage to British comedian Russell Brand.
"I'm tired of being famous already! But I'm not tired of creating. Fame is, I think, just a disgusting by-product of what I do," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Teen Vogue magazine.
"It's a delicate creature - a wild animal of sorts.
"It can love you, and then it can attack you. But really, I stopped focusing on what other people think a while ago," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals