Washington, February 5: Action heroes Jean-Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal nearly came to fist-fighting once in the late Nineties to prove who was more tough, says fellow star Sylvester Stallone.
The ‘Rocky Balboa’ star has even revealed that he hosted a party in 1997 to settle the row over who was stronger between Van Damme and Seagal.
"At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
"Seagal made his excuses and left. But Van Damme, who was berserk, tracked him down at a nightclub and offered him out again," he added.
Though the fight did not ensue the altercation between the two stars, Stallone is sure that Seagal would fall deficient had the brawl taken place.
"Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it," Stallone said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes