Washington, Apr 6 : Jennifer Aniston, who has been keeping a low-profile and spending time getting her new Los Angeles home move-in ready, and her boyfriend Justin Theroux hit the town on Wednesday night for dinner with Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson.
The group dined at trendy west side eatery Katsuya Brentwood and stayed for over two hours.
"They all appeared to be really enjoying each other's company and sat at a private booth," the People magazine quoted a source as saying.
"It was a fun sake and sushi double-date between two super power couples," the source added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals