Washington, Apr 6 : Jennifer Aniston, who has been keeping a low-profile and spending time getting her new Los Angeles home move-in ready, and her boyfriend Justin Theroux hit the town on Wednesday night for dinner with Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson.
The group dined at trendy west side eatery Katsuya Brentwood and stayed for over two hours.
"They all appeared to be really enjoying each other's company and sat at a private booth," the People magazine quoted a source as saying.
"It was a fun sake and sushi double-date between two super power couples," the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers