Washington, Apr 6 : Jennifer Aniston, who has been keeping a low-profile and spending time getting her new Los Angeles home move-in ready, and her boyfriend Justin Theroux hit the town on Wednesday night for dinner with Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson.
The group dined at trendy west side eatery Katsuya Brentwood and stayed for over two hours.
"They all appeared to be really enjoying each other's company and sat at a private booth," the People magazine quoted a source as saying.
"It was a fun sake and sushi double-date between two super power couples," the source added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach