Washington, Apr 6 : Jennifer Aniston, who has been keeping a low-profile and spending time getting her new Los Angeles home move-in ready, and her boyfriend Justin Theroux hit the town on Wednesday night for dinner with Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson.
The group dined at trendy west side eatery Katsuya Brentwood and stayed for over two hours.
"They all appeared to be really enjoying each other's company and sat at a private booth," the People magazine quoted a source as saying.
"It was a fun sake and sushi double-date between two super power couples," the source added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz