Washington, Apr 6 : Jennifer Aniston, who has been keeping a low-profile and spending time getting her new Los Angeles home move-in ready, and her boyfriend Justin Theroux hit the town on Wednesday night for dinner with Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson.
The group dined at trendy west side eatery Katsuya Brentwood and stayed for over two hours.
"They all appeared to be really enjoying each other's company and sat at a private booth," the People magazine quoted a source as saying.
"It was a fun sake and sushi double-date between two super power couples," the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes