London, Oct 5 : Jenson Button's model girlfriend Jessica Michibata has returned to her home soil to support her boyfriend at the Japanese Grand Prix.
The half Japanese, half Argentinian supermodel has spent the last few weeks accompanying the McLaren ace around the world, the Daily Mail reported.
She obviously brought him some luck last year as Button won the race, although he's starting with a five-place penalty for the race.
The Japanese beauty shared in her boyfriend's success last month after he picked up winning trophy at the Belgian Grand Prix. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach