London, Oct 5 : Jenson Button's model girlfriend Jessica Michibata has returned to her home soil to support her boyfriend at the Japanese Grand Prix.
The half Japanese, half Argentinian supermodel has spent the last few weeks accompanying the McLaren ace around the world, the Daily Mail reported.
She obviously brought him some luck last year as Button won the race, although he's starting with a five-place penalty for the race.
The Japanese beauty shared in her boyfriend's success last month after he picked up winning trophy at the Belgian Grand Prix. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz