London, Oct 5 : Jenson Button's model girlfriend Jessica Michibata has returned to her home soil to support her boyfriend at the Japanese Grand Prix.
The half Japanese, half Argentinian supermodel has spent the last few weeks accompanying the McLaren ace around the world, the Daily Mail reported.
She obviously brought him some luck last year as Button won the race, although he's starting with a five-place penalty for the race.
The Japanese beauty shared in her boyfriend's success last month after he picked up winning trophy at the Belgian Grand Prix. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers