London, Oct 5 : Jenson Button's model girlfriend Jessica Michibata has returned to her home soil to support her boyfriend at the Japanese Grand Prix.
The half Japanese, half Argentinian supermodel has spent the last few weeks accompanying the McLaren ace around the world, the Daily Mail reported.
She obviously brought him some luck last year as Button won the race, although he's starting with a five-place penalty for the race.
The Japanese beauty shared in her boyfriend's success last month after he picked up winning trophy at the Belgian Grand Prix. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes