New Delhi, Dec 25 : Pop star Jessica Simpson will be launching a collection of swimwears on Dec 30. She describes her creation as "fun and flirty".
In addition to her ongoing accessories, shoes, outer wear, handbag and luggage lines, the 29-year-old has collaborated with bathing suit purveyor Red Carter and her mother Tina, reported people. com.
"My collection was inspired by my favourite vacations and the jet-setting getaways I dream about. It is fun and flirty, but still so classic," said Simpson.
Simpson's swimsuits for Red Carter are priced between $40-100.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach