Washington, Feb 7 : Julian Lennon, son of legendary singer John Lennon and Cynthia Powell, has opened up about his dad and his world-famous band 'Beatles', asserting that they were his biggest inspirations.
Julian told CBS News that he looks at his father and the Beatles as his music teachers, along with the likes of the Beach Boys, Steely Dan, Led Zeppelin.
The 50-year-old singer and photographer, who was born in 1963 in Liverpool when his father's band was on the verge of going big, also revealed that unlike the Beatles , he lived a totally isolated life with his mum. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings