Washington, Feb 7 : Julian Lennon, son of legendary singer John Lennon and Cynthia Powell, has opened up about his dad and his world-famous band 'Beatles', asserting that they were his biggest inspirations.
Julian told CBS News that he looks at his father and the Beatles as his music teachers, along with the likes of the Beach Boys, Steely Dan, Led Zeppelin.
The 50-year-old singer and photographer, who was born in 1963 in Liverpool when his father's band was on the verge of going big, also revealed that unlike the Beatles , he lived a totally isolated life with his mum. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes