Washington, Feb 7 : Julian Lennon, son of legendary singer John Lennon and Cynthia Powell, has opened up about his dad and his world-famous band 'Beatles', asserting that they were his biggest inspirations.
Julian told CBS News that he looks at his father and the Beatles as his music teachers, along with the likes of the Beach Boys, Steely Dan, Led Zeppelin.
The 50-year-old singer and photographer, who was born in 1963 in Liverpool when his father's band was on the verge of going big, also revealed that unlike the Beatles , he lived a totally isolated life with his mum. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz