New York, March 11 - Actress Angelina Jolie, who involves herself with several social causes, has been thanked for "doing incredible things".
Her efforts were acknowledged at the Woman in the World summit, as she was introduced to the stage by a survivor named Sandra Uwiringiyimana, reports femalefirst. co. uk .
The survivor thanked the actress for "taking justice into her home and doing incredible things."
The 36-year-old, a United Nations goodwill ambassador, shared her thoughts on the plight of Somali refugees at the event at the Lincoln Centre here Friday.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes