New York, March 11 - Actress Angelina Jolie, who involves herself with several social causes, has been thanked for "doing incredible things".
Her efforts were acknowledged at the Woman in the World summit, as she was introduced to the stage by a survivor named Sandra Uwiringiyimana, reports femalefirst. co. uk .
The survivor thanked the actress for "taking justice into her home and doing incredible things."
The 36-year-old, a United Nations goodwill ambassador, shared her thoughts on the plight of Somali refugees at the event at the Lincoln Centre here Friday.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers