New York, March 11 - Actress Angelina Jolie, who involves herself with several social causes, has been thanked for "doing incredible things".
Her efforts were acknowledged at the Woman in the World summit, as she was introduced to the stage by a survivor named Sandra Uwiringiyimana, reports femalefirst. co. uk .
The survivor thanked the actress for "taking justice into her home and doing incredible things."
The 36-year-old, a United Nations goodwill ambassador, shared her thoughts on the plight of Somali refugees at the event at the Lincoln Centre here Friday.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach