New York, March 11 - Actress Angelina Jolie, who involves herself with several social causes, has been thanked for "doing incredible things".
Her efforts were acknowledged at the Woman in the World summit, as she was introduced to the stage by a survivor named Sandra Uwiringiyimana, reports femalefirst. co. uk .
The survivor thanked the actress for "taking justice into her home and doing incredible things."
The 36-year-old, a United Nations goodwill ambassador, shared her thoughts on the plight of Somali refugees at the event at the Lincoln Centre here Friday.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz