New York, March 11 - Actress Angelina Jolie, who involves herself with several social causes, has been thanked for "doing incredible things".
Her efforts were acknowledged at the Woman in the World summit, as she was introduced to the stage by a survivor named Sandra Uwiringiyimana, reports femalefirst. co. uk .
The survivor thanked the actress for "taking justice into her home and doing incredible things."
The 36-year-old, a United Nations goodwill ambassador, shared her thoughts on the plight of Somali refugees at the event at the Lincoln Centre here Friday.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings