London, Mar 21 : Justin Bieber believes that keeping his romance with Selena Gomez under wraps would be completely “unfair and unhealthy” to both of them.
The young couple has been dating since 2010 and they made their love for each other public in early 2011 by stepping out together on the red carpet at an Oscar’s party.
Bieber has admitted that he hated having to sneak around and was relieved to be able to make his relationship with Gomez known.
“There’s no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling Complex magazine.
“It’s like, ‘You take this car, and I’ll take this car, and then we’ll meet up at the spot. Then, you go in this door, I’ll go in this door. We’ll end up crossing ways.
“You get back in this car. We’ll cross over, do a James Bond. You go through the kitchen. I’ll go through the back area. Then we’ll meet in the dressing room and see each other.
“At that point, it’s not even a relationship. You’re just hiding from everyone. That’s unfair and unhealthy, man,” he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings