London, Mar 21 : Justin Bieber believes that keeping his romance with Selena Gomez under wraps would be completely “unfair and unhealthy” to both of them.
The young couple has been dating since 2010 and they made their love for each other public in early 2011 by stepping out together on the red carpet at an Oscar’s party.
Bieber has admitted that he hated having to sneak around and was relieved to be able to make his relationship with Gomez known.
“There’s no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling Complex magazine.
“It’s like, ‘You take this car, and I’ll take this car, and then we’ll meet up at the spot. Then, you go in this door, I’ll go in this door. We’ll end up crossing ways.
“You get back in this car. We’ll cross over, do a James Bond. You go through the kitchen. I’ll go through the back area. Then we’ll meet in the dressing room and see each other.
“At that point, it’s not even a relationship. You’re just hiding from everyone. That’s unfair and unhealthy, man,” he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach