Washington, Nov 12 : At just 21-months-old, Miranda Kerr son Flynn Bloom just might be Justin Bieber's youngest fan.
Chasing around her energetic son constantly keeps the Victoria's Secret supermodel on her toes, and her little boy's latest antics continue to surprise her.
"He loves to dance, loves music and he's so smart," Kerr told Us magazine backstage at the Victoria's Secret fashion show.
Staying in touch via Apple's FaceTime iPhone program when she's away from husband Orlando Bloom and their son, Kerr keeps her son active thanks to frequent dance parties.
"When he's away from me, we FaceTime and he says `Mommy, dancing!' because I'm always dancing with him," Kerr said.
"He shakes his little booty and claps his hands with the biggest smile on his face," she said.
Some of the tunes Kerr and her boy boogie to are courtesy of none other than pop phenomenon Bieber -- a musician baby Flynn is starting to recognize quite well.
"The other day we were in South Africa, I turned on the TV and Justin Bieber's documentary was on," Kerr said.
"I said `Flynn! Bieber' and he said `Bie-ber.' I said `Bieber Fever" and he said `Bieber Fever' [back to me.] I thought it was the cutest thing I've ever seen!" she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes