Washington, Nov 12 : At just 21-months-old, Miranda Kerr son Flynn Bloom just might be Justin Bieber's youngest fan.
Chasing around her energetic son constantly keeps the Victoria's Secret supermodel on her toes, and her little boy's latest antics continue to surprise her.
"He loves to dance, loves music and he's so smart," Kerr told Us magazine backstage at the Victoria's Secret fashion show.
Staying in touch via Apple's FaceTime iPhone program when she's away from husband Orlando Bloom and their son, Kerr keeps her son active thanks to frequent dance parties.
"When he's away from me, we FaceTime and he says `Mommy, dancing!' because I'm always dancing with him," Kerr said.
"He shakes his little booty and claps his hands with the biggest smile on his face," she said.
Some of the tunes Kerr and her boy boogie to are courtesy of none other than pop phenomenon Bieber -- a musician baby Flynn is starting to recognize quite well.
"The other day we were in South Africa, I turned on the TV and Justin Bieber's documentary was on," Kerr said.
"I said `Flynn! Bieber' and he said `Bie-ber.' I said `Bieber Fever" and he said `Bieber Fever' [back to me.] I thought it was the cutest thing I've ever seen!" she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings