Bollywood superstar, Shah Rukh Khan and film producer Karan Johar have not yet decided the name for their next film.
King Khan feels that the movie should be named as ‘My name is Khan,’ whereas Karan opts to call it just Khan.
Actually, when the film My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves was declared, Shahrukh loved the title and desired a related name for his film.
Now SRK got a chance to fulfill his dream with ‘My Name Is Khan.’ Let’s wait and watch what this film will eventually be called.
The film, to be produced by Karan Johar, will have SRK and Kajol in lead roles.
The film is being scripted by Shivani Bhatija (KANK, Fanaa) and is likely to hit theatres by 2008.
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach