Bollywood superstar, Shah Rukh Khan and film producer Karan Johar have not yet decided the name for their next film.
King Khan feels that the movie should be named as ‘My name is Khan,’ whereas Karan opts to call it just Khan.
Actually, when the film My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves was declared, Shahrukh loved the title and desired a related name for his film.
Now SRK got a chance to fulfill his dream with ‘My Name Is Khan.’ Let’s wait and watch what this film will eventually be called.
The film, to be produced by Karan Johar, will have SRK and Kajol in lead roles.
The film is being scripted by Shivani Bhatija (KANK, Fanaa) and is likely to hit theatres by 2008.
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers