Bollywood superstar, Shah Rukh Khan and film producer Karan Johar have not yet decided the name for their next film.
King Khan feels that the movie should be named as ‘My name is Khan,’ whereas Karan opts to call it just Khan.
Actually, when the film My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves was declared, Shahrukh loved the title and desired a related name for his film.
Now SRK got a chance to fulfill his dream with ‘My Name Is Khan.’ Let’s wait and watch what this film will eventually be called.
The film, to be produced by Karan Johar, will have SRK and Kajol in lead roles.
The film is being scripted by Shivani Bhatija (KANK, Fanaa) and is likely to hit theatres by 2008.
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz