Bollywood superstar, Shah Rukh Khan and film producer Karan Johar have not yet decided the name for their next film.
King Khan feels that the movie should be named as ‘My name is Khan,’ whereas Karan opts to call it just Khan.
Actually, when the film My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves was declared, Shahrukh loved the title and desired a related name for his film.
Now SRK got a chance to fulfill his dream with ‘My Name Is Khan.’ Let’s wait and watch what this film will eventually be called.
The film, to be produced by Karan Johar, will have SRK and Kajol in lead roles.
The film is being scripted by Shivani Bhatija (KANK, Fanaa) and is likely to hit theatres by 2008.
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes