New York, Apr 19 : Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, whose home decor line is their fourth collaboration with Sears, get cozy and pose close to one another in their latest ads for their new collection.
In the photo, the trio is seemingly nude as their bodies are draped in their Sears line's plush blankets.
Kourtney, who is currently pregnant with her second child, took to her blog to gush over the new collection, which reflects the personal styles of each of her sisters.
Kourtney's brown-hued collection is called `Desert Dreams'.
"It's always been a dream of mine to have my own home line," the New York Daily News quoted Kourtney as writing,
"I'm completely obsessed with interior design and the way my home look and feels is so important to me. Home is definitely where the heart is, so it's really important that my house reflects my personality! We tried to put our own personal touches into this line and we hope you love it as much as we do!" she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings