New York, Apr 19 : Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, whose home decor line is their fourth collaboration with Sears, get cozy and pose close to one another in their latest ads for their new collection.
In the photo, the trio is seemingly nude as their bodies are draped in their Sears line's plush blankets.
Kourtney, who is currently pregnant with her second child, took to her blog to gush over the new collection, which reflects the personal styles of each of her sisters.
Kourtney's brown-hued collection is called `Desert Dreams'.
"It's always been a dream of mine to have my own home line," the New York Daily News quoted Kourtney as writing,
"I'm completely obsessed with interior design and the way my home look and feels is so important to me. Home is definitely where the heart is, so it's really important that my house reflects my personality! We tried to put our own personal touches into this line and we hope you love it as much as we do!" she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach