London, Sept 29 : English model Kate Moss has landed herself in trouble with Camden Council for failing to fix a crack in the garden wall of her North London mansion.
The 34-year-old, who had earlier been reported for flea infestation of her seven-million-pounds house in affluent Hampstead, was sent a letter of complaint by the Council about a severely cracked nine-ft garden wall that is putting passers-by life’s at risk.
“It is the wall surrounding the garden and there is a huge crack in it. It looks like it could fall down at any moment and should be propped up,” the Daily Express quoted a neighbour, who wished to remain anonymous, as saying.
The Council have revealed that the problem is in the process of being sorted out.
Meanwhile, Moss, whose lipstick-drawn self-portrait is expected to be auctioned for 40,000 pounds in London, seems to be unfazed by the problem as she stepped out to the launch of a new Agent Provocateur fragrance on September 25. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes