London, Sept 29 : English model Kate Moss has landed herself in trouble with Camden Council for failing to fix a crack in the garden wall of her North London mansion.
The 34-year-old, who had earlier been reported for flea infestation of her seven-million-pounds house in affluent Hampstead, was sent a letter of complaint by the Council about a severely cracked nine-ft garden wall that is putting passers-by life’s at risk.
“It is the wall surrounding the garden and there is a huge crack in it. It looks like it could fall down at any moment and should be propped up,” the Daily Express quoted a neighbour, who wished to remain anonymous, as saying.
The Council have revealed that the problem is in the process of being sorted out.
Meanwhile, Moss, whose lipstick-drawn self-portrait is expected to be auctioned for 40,000 pounds in London, seems to be unfazed by the problem as she stepped out to the launch of a new Agent Provocateur fragrance on September 25. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings