London, May 5 : Kate Upton, who recently stripped down to her bikini in the racy ‘Cat Daddy’ video, seems to be on a mission to appear more covered up.
The 19-year-old clothed herself head to toe in sober black at the Knicks playoff game on Friday night in New York City.
The Sports Illustrated cover girl wore a sleeveless top over a pair of cropped skinny jeans and tied a black ribbon around her waist, the Daily Mail reported.
She paired her dress with elegant black heels and accessorised with a tan leather purse.
She attended the playoff game at Madison Square Garden with another blonde pal.
It seems that Upton is making an effort to add some class to her look now that she’s been featured dancing virtually naked onscreen.
The Michigan-born blonde beauty unleashed some serious moves to The Rej3ctz’s Cat Daddy during a shoot with fashion photographer Terry Richardson.
The video, part of Richardson’s blog series called Terry TV has since been disabled by You Tube for violating their nudity policy, but he got around it by uploading the dance via Vimeo on his blog.
It featured Upton in a very skimpy red bikini performing the dance moves to the the San Francisco group’s track, Cat Daddy.
She starts out shy, she soon gets into the scantily-clad dance, and ends her performance laughing before concluding: “That’s it, that’s all you guys need.”
Richardson, 47, is the iconic photographer who has been linked with Lindsay Lohan. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati