London, Apr 28 : Katie Price is set to tie the knot for the third time after getting engaged to boyfriend Leandro Penna.
The former wife of British kick boxer Alex Reid was seen wearing a pink diamond ring for a romantic dinner with the 26-year-old Argentinian model this week.
The 33-year-old former glamour model- also known as Jordan - looked deeply in love, as she took to her Twitter account to express her excitement.
"Wooo hooo so excited," the Sun quoted her as writing.
Penna gazed adoringly at Price, as she showed off the ring.
A spokesman for price confirmed their engagement.
"It's true - they are engaged. Leandro proposed to Katie while they were away skiing recently - and she said yes.
"They told her children but had intended to keep it secret for a while.
"No wedding arrangements have been made and they are both quite relaxed about that for the time being," the spokesman added.
Before any wedding bells can ring, mum-of-three Price - who shot to fame as glamour girl Jordan - has to finalise her divorce from former cage fighter Reid.
Their relationship followed her 3 and a half-year marriage to pop singer Peter Andre, the father of children Junior, six, and Princess, four, which ended in a bitter divorce in September 2009.
She also has a son Harvey, nine, by former football star Dwight Yorke. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes