Los Angeles, May 22 - Supermodel Miranda Kerr may have walked the ramp several times, but it was special when she sashayed down the runway while she was pregnant with her son Flynn.
The Australian model enjoyed the Balenciaga show at Paris Fashion Week in 2010 because she feels that she and her son Flynn - who was born in January 2011 - did the job together.
"I was pregnant at the time, so my son Flynn and I walked the catwalk together. He was in my belly, so it made it really special," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
Kerr, married to actor Orlando Bloom, has taken a step back from modelling since giving birth. Although she features in apparel brand Bally's spring/summer 2012 campaign, she is trying to keep a healthy balance between her personal and professional life.
"At the moment I'm trying to do 60/40 - I spend most of my time at home being a mother and only work on jobs that I really love and with brands that I really want to work with," she said.
"I've cut back quite a bit because especially the travelling can be too much and my son is obviously my number one priority," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes