Washington, Mar 23 : Kim Kardashian, who was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for an event touting her new fragrance line – True Reflection on Thursday, was assaulted by a woman who threw white powder all over her.
The 31-year-old socialite was concerned enough to call out the fire department, TMZ reported.
The TV personality was walking the red carpet when a woman threw the white power at her from behind, covering her back and her hair.
Kardashian went to a private room, took the jacket off, brushed the powder off her hair and returned to the event.
The fire department was to examine the power and deal with any possible danger.
They determined it was cooking flour, and the women who threw the powder was detained by cops. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz