Washington, Mar 23 : Kim Kardashian, who was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for an event touting her new fragrance line – True Reflection on Thursday, was assaulted by a woman who threw white powder all over her.
The 31-year-old socialite was concerned enough to call out the fire department, TMZ reported.
The TV personality was walking the red carpet when a woman threw the white power at her from behind, covering her back and her hair.
Kardashian went to a private room, took the jacket off, brushed the powder off her hair and returned to the event.
The fire department was to examine the power and deal with any possible danger.
They determined it was cooking flour, and the women who threw the powder was detained by cops. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach