Washington, Mar 23 : Kim Kardashian, who was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for an event touting her new fragrance line – True Reflection on Thursday, was assaulted by a woman who threw white powder all over her.
The 31-year-old socialite was concerned enough to call out the fire department, TMZ reported.
The TV personality was walking the red carpet when a woman threw the white power at her from behind, covering her back and her hair.
Kardashian went to a private room, took the jacket off, brushed the powder off her hair and returned to the event.
The fire department was to examine the power and deal with any possible danger.
They determined it was cooking flour, and the women who threw the powder was detained by cops. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes